I just submitted my presentation for SharePoint Saturday – Kansas City on 12-12-2009. I have given many presentations but never at a SharePoint conference. I am stoked! Here’s a brief outline. I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions.
I wish I knew that before I implemented SharePoint!
I have heard that statement many times. In fact, I have uttered that exact phrase at least once! Because of the different ways SharePoint is introduced into organizations, sometimes things just don’t go right. This session will help you formulate a plan and give you pointers to successfully implement SharePoint in your organization.
- What are we building? Beyond the hype!
- Who’s playing? Selecting your team.
- Don’t forget HAL. What hardware do we have?
- Lock it up. What security?
- Someone has to install it!
- Wire Me Up! Why wire frames are your best friend.
- Sites, Webs, Libraries, Lists! Lions, Tigers and Bears. Oh my!
- Governance. The who, what, when, where, how.
- You say meeta, I say meta. Beyond the file system.
- Train! Stay on track.